We have an exciting opportunity as a Statistician/Senior Statistician in our Tübingen office, just half an hour from Stuttgart Airport.
At Numerus, we provide high-quality statistical analysis as our contribution to improving healthcare through medicine. Every day we commit ourselves to providing analytical expertise to the drug development industry and thus have developed into a leading supplier of statistical and epidemiological services.
Headquartered in the UK, west of London, and with offices in Tübingen, Germany and Zürich, Switzerland, we are proud to be the analytical service provider of choice for pharmaceutical and biotech companies throughout the world.
Our international environment with an open and team-orientated culture promotes a friendly and flexible yet professional working atmosphere.
We can offer you:
- A permanent position with benefits package
- Employment in full time or part time (at least 60%)
- Intercultural career opportunities and international team meetings
- Excellent atmosphere with open door policy
- A workspace in our office in Tübingen and/or the possibility of working from home
- Flexible working conditions and continuous training
- Good location with a developed transport infrastructure
Your future role includes:
- Converting clinical research questions into statistical/epidemiological modelling concepts
- Designing and analysing clinical trial data using SAS or R
- Providing statistical consulting as an active member of a project team
- Acting as the statistical project manager and/or lead statistician on international projects
- Serving as a consultant for clients in regular telephone/web conference
You can contribute to our team with your:
- BSc/MSc in Statistics/Biostatistics or equivalent knowledge/expertise
- 3+ years’ work experience, preferably within CRO or a pharmaceutical/clinical trials environment
- Knowledge in statistical programming languages (SAS or R), and the willingness to become an expert SAS programmer within a reasonable time
- Very good written and spoken skills in both English and German
Are you our next team player?
Our HR department looks forward to receiving your convincing application. Please send your CV along with a cover letter including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting data to:
Adele Seidel, Human Resources email@example.com
or via our online portal: https://www.numerus.com/send-us-your-cv
View job specification for: Statistician/Senior Statistician